Are you a business owner with a professional Instagram account and don't see the need in paying for an Instagram tracking service, but just what to find out some useful information about how your posts are doing, and how they are engaging with your followers?
Well, look no further as Instagram answered our social media prayers by launching their "Insights" option back in 2016 which was great industry news.
This blog will take you through all of the things you need to get access into the juicy statistics that can help mould your social strategy and boost your social media insights.
Before we begin! You need a Facebook page for your business in order to set up to a professional account! Do not panic if you do not have one set upset as you can do this throughout the process. Ok, so, here is the step by step process to finding your Instagram insights...
1) Go onto the profile page of your account that showcases all of your images, and click the three dots in the top right-hand corner. This will take you to the options list, where you will need to scroll down to find this option.
2) Click the "Switch to Business Profile option, which will take you to this page.
3) Click the "Choose Page " option, which will take you to a page which allows you to choose which of your business Facebook pages you wish to hook your professional account too. *If you are yet to set up a business Facebook page, you can do so by clicking the link at the bottom of the page which gives you the option to "Create one".
4) Once you have chosen which Facebook page you wish to connect your Instagram account too, the next stage is to provide some details about your business that can be displayed in the bio section of your profile. You do not have to fill in all of the forms however you are required to fill in at least one of the options for contact purposes.
5) And there we go! Click the "Done" option at the top right-hand side and your insights will be ready and waiting for you when you post your content. You will have the option to analyse insights on all of the photos that you post, with the "View Insights" option that will be available to you when you click on the photo you wish to assess. The insight page will look a little like the example below, and will allow you to get to know your audience much better!
If you feel like your business could use a helping hand in making the most of their social media presence, 07 Heaven can help. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, call us on 01702 410663 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org